July KitchenAid Demo
KitchenAid Chrome Infused Griddle & Jenn-Air Steam Oven
Recipe & Demo by:
Grilled Shrimp Cannellini Salad with Tarragon Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced Fresh Tarragon
- 1 teaspoon minced 16 garlic
- Kosher Salt and Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 15 oz. can cannellini Beans
- 2 Medium Ripe Tomatoes, medium dice
- 1 Large Shallot, Sliced thinly into rings
- 16-20 Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 cups of Spring salad mix
In a medium bowl, mix the Balsamic Vinegar with the tarragon and the garlic and ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
In a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes and shallot, gently mix with 3 tablespoons of the vinaigrette.
In a separate bowl combine the Shrimp with 2 tablespoons of remaining oil and season with salt and fresh ground pepper
Heat a griddle or a grill pan to medium high. Cook the Shrimp until opaque throughout, depending on size of shrimp 3-4 minutes on each side.
Toss the lettuce with the remaining vinaigrette, add more to taste. Spoon the beans on top of the greens top with 3-4 Shrimp and sprinkle with Tarragon Leaves. Serve Immediately.