THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS
You've pined over Pinterest boards, your cabinets are in production, and you've thoughtfully selected your dream appliance package.
APPLIANCE ORDER SUPPORT
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM (CST)
After you have made your selections with your salesperson, and have paid deposit
or order in full you, will be assigned a CST (Customer Support Team) member who will contact you regarding the status of your order.
Your CST member is your primary contact for tracking your order, notifying you that your order is ready to be picked-up, scheduling walk-throughs (If necessary), arranging delivery, and coordinating installation with the company you selected.
In addition, our CST member can also assist with any warranty/service issues.
SCHEDULING DELIVERY OR PICKUP
1. Within 1 - 2 business days after order finalization, you will receive a phone call or email from your assigned CST member. During this call, the CST member will confirm product availability and schedule an approximate delivery window time or Will Call pickup.
2. Approximately 2 - 3 weeks before delivery or Will Call pick-up your CST member will contact you via phone or email to schedule delivery. Please contact us 1 business day in advance to cancel delivery to avoid an additional fee.
3. For Will Call orders, your CST member will contact you via email or phone call once your order is available for pick-up.
4. For Delivery orders, you will receive a confirmation call 2 -3 business days before delivery from your CST member.
5. The evening before delivery, you will receive an automated call from Mountain Land Design with your 2 hour delivery window the for the next day.
For all delivery methods, the client must provide a clear path to the delivery site, and a designated representative must be present to sign for the delivery. At this time, we do not offer old appliance haul away.
Mountain Land Design will unbox products (except those that are not designed to be freestanding), place appliances at installation site, and haul away trash.
Mountain Land Design will deliver appliances curbside in original packing.
Typically for Built-In products, delivery this includes unboxing of appropriate items, placing at installation site, and haul away of trash.
Mountain Land Design’s delivery drivers wear a shirt or sweatshirt with our logo at all times. Most often they will be driving our own Mountain Land Design trucks, but during busy seasons we occasionally require truck rentals.
You may track your appliance order by entering in your information below:
WILL CALL LOCATIONS
At this time, Jackson and Sun Valley are delivery only.
SALT LAKE CITY
2233 S 300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
*Please note that our Salt Lake City Will Call is at a separate location from our showroom.
50 E 500 South
Provo, UT 84606
Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
627 N Dupont Ave
Boise, ID 83713
Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
WHAT DO I BRING TO WILL CALL?
- Your Drivers License or state issued ID
- Your sales order number - a six digit number located in the top right corner of your invoice
- Items must be paid in full at the time of pickup. You must pay in full prior to pick-up; we accept credit and debit cards over the phone. If you'd like to pay with cash or check, you may pay in person at one of our showrooms.
Please talk to your assigned CST member for installation coordination. Using a
certified installer is required by most brands to ensure warranty coverage, in some
cases manufacturer rebates, and may also extend your warranty on certain brands.
SLC & PROVO APPLIANCE INSTALLERS:
Quality Installation Specialists INC:
Certified Sub-Zero/Wolf/Cove, Miele, JennAir, & RMGA
BOISE PREFERRED APPLIANCE INSTALLERS:
Quality Appliance Install (New Construction):
JACKSON PREFERRED APPLIANCE INSTALLERS
Tri-C Appliance Repair & Installation:
SUN VALLEY PREFERRED APPLIANCE INSTALLERS
WARRANTY & SERVICE